Come and explore the many things to see and do in Hollywood. From dining and cultural activities in Historic Downtown to exploring our good nature in North Beach and oceanfront dining, shopping and recreation in central and south beach, you'll see why Hollywood has been named an All-America city and one of Fodor's best beaches for families.
The Hollywood Trolley provides a public transportation service to improve mobility, enhance the visitor experience and ease parking demand and traffic congestion. This service is funded through a Public Transport Service Development Grant from the Florida Department of Transportation with matching funds from the Hollywood Community Redevelopment Agency and its funding partners: City of Hollywood, Broward County, Children's Services Council and South Broward Hospital District.
About the Hollywood Trolley
• Transportation service for Residents and Visitors
• Operates every Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday, 10am - 10pm, Friday & Saturday 10am - 11pm
• Departs approximately every 30 minutes from over a dozen stops on Hollywood beach and historic downtown
• $1 per ride/per person - riders will pay on-board the trolley - Exact change required
• Children age 5 and under ride FREE
• Trolley Hotline: 954-921-3551
• Email us at email@example.com
The Johnson Street Trolley Hub is closed for construction of the Margaritaville project. The new trolley hub is located at Taylor Street.
Trolley service will be available on the following special dates/hours:
• Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 28, 2013, 10am - 10pm
Trolley Coupon Ticket Books Now Available
25 tickets per coupon book, 1 coupon ticket per ride (functions same as cash). $25.00 per coupon book. Call the front office for purchasing information.
Where is the Trolley?
Download the FREE app! Search: Hollywood Trolley
Or view the mobile version at hollywood.tsomobile.com
View the LIVE FLEET TRACKER for current trolley location (available during regular service hours).